Ok, so I couldn't be more excited about this weekend. Tomorrow night we're going to see Sex and the City!!!! I can't wait to see this movie. I don't think I've been this excited about a new movie in a long time. I know me and the girls will have a blast..and then it's out to celebrate Sarah's birthday. Also, sure to be a great time. I know it will be a fantastic evening :)
Then Sat night I'm hanging out w/ the girls from my old work and I can't wait! Love the grown up slumber parties - always a blast!
Sunday is Country Fest and since I'm a huge Sugarland fan, I couldn't be more excited about this either. So, all in all it should shape up to be a fantastic weekend. I usually don't say that b/c I ultimately end up disappointed...but I'm sure it will all be great!
Hope that you have a great weekend as well and I'm sure I'll have stories at the end of all this :) Until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment