Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Cinematic Adventure...

Just a thought...

So, Sarah and I watched 27 Dresses last night...great movie, by the way, if you haven't seen it.

Have you ever realized that in movies like that everything always works out?? They always get the guy or girl, the villian boss always gets what is coming to them and life is just perfect. No wonder we are so easily disappointed with things in our lives.

I mean, think about it...in real life, usually the jerky boss wins and you end up quitting your job. There are usually never any huge romantic gestures to win over a guy or girl...at least not in my history book. I mean, don't get me wrong, I know a movie is just a movie and real life is real life...but wouldn't it be nice, if just once something actually worked out like that?

I guess I'm just a huge romantic...a girl's gotta believe in something!!

Happy Thursday...almost the weekend :)

No comments: