So, let's see how my week has been....pretty uneventful actually. The constant emailing of resumes gets old when you're hearing nothing back! However, I have no choice but to keep trying. It definitely is hard though. I have my moments where I wonder how long this is going to take. It's very disheartening when all you want is to go back to work and do something where you feel like you're contributing to the world in some way. But, I just keep on truckin'....
I have, however, spent a lot of time with my niece and nephews and that has been great. I love those kids to death...they are my everything! There is nothing better than walking into a house and having one of them yell "It's Katy" and run at me and give me a big hug. Makes me feel like there actually are people in this world right now who are excited to see me! So, I thought I would share them with you...

Over the past few weeks I've been up, I've been down...I'm like a roller coaster at an amusement park....But, if after I get through all of this I have figured out where I want my life to go - then it all will have been worth it.
So, with that...it's almost the weekend again, can't believe another week has gone by. Hope you're all doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment