So, I know it has been over a week since I posted anything - I apologize! It has been a crazy week. My aunts are coming into town from PA tomorrow, so I've been helping my sister spruce up her house and also helping out with all the kids - as usual :) I love being Aunt Katy...it's so great! Its been so fun spending so much time w/ the fam and getting to know my new nephew. I definitely think I needed it after everything I've been through - I needed that feeling that I am wanted and needed. And, I've definitely gotten it lately.
So, tonight was our first Kickball game...woohoo! Unfortunately, we lost...BUT, it was still a lot of fun. It was just fun to get outside and do something active w/ my friends. Hopefully next week we'll win :) Fingers crossed....
So, for the rest of this week will be some serious family time w/ the aunts in town and father's day. I'm looking forward to it. I've been finishing up my nursing school application to turn it in...getting nervous about that too. And, still trying to find some sort of employment to provide me with some income. So, we'll see what happens.
All I know is that for the first time in a while I think I am genuinely happy with the way my life is going. Now it's just time to figure out where I go from here....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment