So, let's see. Of course it's 11:15 on a Friday and instead of being out, I'm at home writing on here...but, oh well. The past couple months have been like that for me. No real desire to go out much...besides, having no money doesn't allow for having frequent evenings out!
Ok, sooooo...this weekend is Jackson's baptism. Which means lots of family time :) Should be fun..get to hang out w/ my sister-in-law's fam and all the kids.
Yesterday, my sister (Aimee) was put on bed rest for high blood pressure so I've been trying to help out with Conner. This afternoon my mom and I moved Conner into his new room and got the nursery ready for Brayden Edward, who will probably make his entrance into the world earlier than expected and within the next 2 weeks. Mama is doing alright and trying to stay as imobile as she can allow herself. But, it's funny how doing nothing stinks when someone tells you that you have to do nothing!
Other than that nothing really crazy with me. I turned in my nursing school application at the beginning of the week so I'm just anxiously awaiting hearing about that - though I have absolutely no idea when I'll hear something! The funds I had saved up are starting to dwindle, so I'm going to have to find some sort of income - though I don't know what yet! Right now I've just been focused on helping out with all the kids - yes, all 5 niece and nephews...soon to be 6 (we're crazy)..
I'm sad to say that I have to miss my friend Jessica's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party in nova this weekend :( But I will see all my gals in a couple weeks in C-ville for the big wedding - so excited!!!!! Always look forward to those Chi O reunions!!!
Well, have a fabulous weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment